We collect your PII and use it to improve our websites' performance, deliver our services, and to contact you regarding our services and other offers. We may use your PII to inform you of other products and/or services available from us and our affiliates. We may track your visits to Scope web pages and compile your data with others' to improve our users' experience and to refine our product development and marketing tactics. We may also track your usage and use it to customize content and advertising on our websites. We may notify you regarding special offers from 3rd party business partners that may offer products or services of interest to you (but we do not share or transfer any PII to these 3rd parties).
Scope will never sell, bargain, transfer or convey your PII to third parties except as specifically described herein. We contract with trusted service providers to help us perform statistical analysis; contact our customers via phone, e-mail or postal mail; and provide customer support. In order for them to perform those duties, we share limited PII with them. All such third parties are required to maintain the same confidentiality of your PII as Scope and are prohibited from using your PII for any purpose other than as we agree.
Your calls with Scope may be monitored or recorded; we do this to improve our customer service. To stop receiving e-mail correspondence from Scope and our partners and affiliates, e-mail email@example.com with the subject line 'UNSUBSCRIBE' or click the Unsubscribe link in the e-mail itself.
- Strictly Necessary Cookies are required for the website to operate; they cannot be switched off. They are usually only created in response to your actions to request a service, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or completing forms. If you set your browser to block these cookies, the website won't work properly. These cookies do not store any PII.
- Performance Cookies count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our sites. They help us to quantify individual page usage and examine users' movements throughout the website.
- Functional Cookies are set by us, enabling our site to personalize and enhance its function for you. We may allow a third party provider to set cookies when they offer services on our site.
- Targeting Cookies may be set on our websites by our advertising partners to create a profile of your interests so that they can show you ads on other sites.
Currently, third-party advertising networks, analytics providers and others may collect personal information about your online activities over time and across different websites when you use our website or services. We do not respond to, or take any specific action in connection with, the receipt of Do-Not-Track signals or other mechanisms regarding the collection of PII related to a consumer’s online activities over time and across third-party websites or online services.
California residents may request a notice describing what categories of PII we share with third parties or corporate affiliates for the direct marketing purposes of those third parties or corporate affiliates. If you are a California resident and want a copy of this notice, please submit a written request to the following address: Scope Technologies, Inc, Director of Marketing, 2420 Alcott Street, Denver CO 80211. In your request, please specify that you want a California Privacy Rights Notice. Please allow 45 days for a response.
Contact Information and Access to PII
Effective Date. These policies are effective March 1, 2021, including the policies related to California and Nevada Residents below.
CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS PRIVACY NOTICE
This Notice also does not apply to PII we collect from current or prospective employees in their capacity as employees or job applicants. It also does not apply to PII we collect from employees, owners, directors, officers, or contractors of businesses in the course of our provision or receipt of business-related services or products.
Depending on how you interact with us, Scope may collect the categories of information as summarized below. If we disclose PII for a business purpose, a contract describes the purpose for the disclosure and requires the recipient of any PII to keep it secure and confidential and not to use it for any purpose except in conformance with the contract.
|CATEGORY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT WITH||CATEGORY OF 3RD PARTIES WE SHARE INFORMATION WITH|
|Identifiers (e.g., name, address, email address)||3rd parties (e.g., service providers) Data aggregators (e.g., analytics services)|
|Commercial Information (e.g., transaction data, or purchasing history)||3rd parties (e.g., service providers) Data aggregators (e.g., analytics services)|
|Financial Data (e.g., billing information)||3rd parties (e.g., service providers) Data aggregators (e.g., analytics services)|
|Internet or Other Network or Device Activity (e.g., browsing history, interaction with a website)||3rd parties (e.g., service providers) Data aggregators (e.g., analytics services)|
|Location Information (for example, inferred from your IP address)||3rd parties (e.g., service providers) Data aggregators (e.g., analytics services)|
|Professional or Employment-Related Data (e.g., the name of your employer)||3rd parties (e.g., service providers) Data aggregators (e.g., analytics services)|
|Other Information that Identifies or Can Be Reasonably Associated with You (e.g., preferences)||3rd parties (e.g., service providers) Data aggregators (e.g., analytics services)|
All of the categories of PII were collected and shared in the past 12 months from these sources: directly from you, for example, from forms you fill out; automatically collected from you using our website; and third parties.
Use of Personal Information. The categories of PII above that we may collect about you are used for the following purposes:
- To fulfill or meet the reason you provided the information. For example, if you share your name and contact information to ask a question about our products or services, we will use that personal information to respond.
- To provide, support, personalize, and develop our Website, products, and services.
- To create, maintain, customize, and secure your account with us.
- To process your requests and prevent transnational fraud.
- To provide you with support and to respond to your inquiries, including to investigate and address your concerns and monitor and improve our responses.
- To personalize your Website experience and to deliver content and product and offerings relevant to your interests, including targeted offers and ads through our Website, third-party sites, and via email (with your consent, where required by law).
- To help maintain the safety, security, and integrity of our Website, products and services, databases and other technology assets, and business.
- For testing, research, analysis, and product development, including to develop and improve our Website, products, and services.
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
- As described to you when collecting your personal information or as otherwise detailed in the CCPA.
Sales Of Personal Information. In the preceding 12 months, Scope has not sold any PII.
Your Rights and Choices. The CCPA provides California residents with specific rights regarding their PII. This section describes your CCPA rights and explains how to exercise those rights.
Right to Access Your Data. You have the right to request that we disclose what categories of PII we collect, use or share about you over the past 12 months. You also have the right to request the specific pieces of PII that we collected about you. We may, however, withhold some information where the risk to you, your PII, or our business is too great to disclose.
- Complete the transaction for which we collected the personal information, provide a good or service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, or otherwise perform our contract with you.
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
- Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights, or exercise another right provided for by law.
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code & 1546 et. seq.).
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us.
- Comply with a legal obligation.
- Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
Only you, or someone legally authorized to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your PII. You may also make a verifiable consumer request on behalf of your minor child.
The verifiable consumer request must provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected PII or an authorized representative. You must also describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
We cannot respond to your request or provide you with PII if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the PII relates to you.
Making a verifiable consumer request does not require you to create an account with us. However, we do consider requests made through your password protected account sufficiently verified when the request relates to PII associated with that specific account.
We will only use PII provided in a verifiable consumer request to verify the requestor's identity or authority to make the request.
Response Timing and Format. We endeavor to respond to a verifiable consumer request within forty-five (45) days of its receipt. If we require more time, we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing.
If you have an account with us, we will deliver our written response to that account. If you do not have an account with us, we will deliver our written response electronically.
Any disclosures we provide will only cover the 12-month period preceding the verifiable consumer request's receipt. The response we provide will also explain the reasons we cannot comply with a request, if applicable.
Personal Information Sales Opt-Out. You have the right to direct us to not “sell” your PII at any time (the 'right to opt-out'). We do not “sell” any PII of consumers as we understand the term to be defined by the CCPA.
Non-Discrimination. California residents have the right to not be discriminated against for exercising their rights as described in this section. We will not discriminate against you for exercising your CCPA rights
Changes to Our Privacy Notice. We reserve the right to amend this privacy notice at our discretion and at any time. When we make changes to this privacy notice, we will post the updated notice on the Website and update the notice's effective date.
Your continued use of our Website following the posting of changes constitutes your acceptance of such changes.
Click here to use our form to request a change to how we treat your PII.
NEVADA RESIDENTS PRIVACY NOTICE
To exercise your access and deletion rights, please submit a verifiable consumer request to us by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org; Scope does not sell PII, including but not limited to the PII of Nevada consumers; If you request that Scope not sell your PII, please send your request to: email@example.com.